You can use the API reference to view code samples and test API calls in a variety of languages.
Once you're set up:
- Choose an API endpoint from the menu on the left.
- Select a language/framework from the code box on the right of the page.
- Enter "Bearer " in the authentication header field above the code sample:
- Enter any required parameters in the fields provided in the centre column.
- Click "Try it" and the API response will be shown underneath the code preview.
If you aren't set up in the sandbox or don't want to enter all of the parameters then you can view some a generic response using the "Examples" option below the code box.